Saturday, March 1, 2014

When I Think of Research




During this course I have gained a better understanding of the research process all of which I know will benefit me in the future. This class has been a great experience for me from finding a research topic to drawing conclusions. Research involves many different processes. Every assignment of this course has boost my knowledge and confidence. I feel I have taken the first step into the research world.

Thanks for all the feedback, questions, suggestions from the instructor and classmates that has help guide my way during this course. 

2 comments:

  1. Sheena,
    I too learned a great deal about how to research but also how to read and understand research! Thanks for all of your knowledge throughout this course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your knowledge throughout out the course!

    ReplyDelete