Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Personal Research Journey



 My Personal Research Journey

I choose the topic title “Technology and Young Children”. I will be focusing on iPads in the kindergarten classroom.  I haven’t been able to find credible resources on iPads in the kindergarten classroom especially but, I have found credible resources on other technology used in kindergarten classrooms. Classmates do any of you have any advice or insights that might help me with this process?

Times are continually changing. During the time I was in kindergarten the learning tools was books, paper, and pencil. The reason why I choose the topic “Technology and Young Children” is to learn how iPads increase children knowledge in reading and math.

My research terminology has been enlightened since constructing the research chart; it has really made me look at research in a different way.


2 comments:

  1. Sheena - I also chose this topic. I was able to find a TON of resources, specifically on this topic, at the Walden library. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think that there is not alot of research out there becuase they are relatively considered new to the world of teaching? I am interested in hearing about your research because at the HEad Start program I used to work at we had iPads in every classroom.

    ReplyDelete