Saturday, December 21, 2013

Final Blog Assignment



Three consequences of learning about the international early childhood field for my professional and personal development are:

Finding out that internationally we seem to share similar interests professionally and tend to agree the best way forward for children and families.

Researching internationally with EC professionals and finding out about their issues and trends in the EC field.

Learning more about different cultures and the differences people have.


My goal is to continue my communication with my international contacts because I like the professional contact with colleagues from different countries, learning from each other’s experiences and mistakes to improve the lives of children.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheena,
    I do agree that is so important to have contact with others to share so much diverse information. I know you will succeed in all your endeavors. Thanks for all your input in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheena,
    It is awesome that you were able to create an international contact. Although we are all different, we are all the same. I believe when more people believe this, the better off we will be. It all begins with relationships and it is my hope that your new relationship helps awareness of early childhood issues to help create solutions. God bless, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete